[dropcap]T[/dropcap]he award-winning Atlantis The Palm is set on the crescent of Palm Island, and offers 5-star luxury, including over a kilometre of private beaches and 2 outdoor pools with impressive views of Dubai’s cityscape. Home to Aquaventure Waterpark, it also provides fun for all the family with water slides, a shark safari and a chance to meet the marine mammals at Dolphine Bay and Sea Lions Point.
The award-winning Atlantis The Palm is set on the crescent of Palm Island
This iconic resort has free Wi-Fi throughout, and features a state-of-the-art fitness centre with 360 degree panoramic views of the beach and Royal Pool. For those looking to unwind, the ShuiQi Spa offers a range of treatments and remedial spa services. There is also a tennis court, and boat cruises or helicopter tours can be arranged on request.
Decked out in an elegant Arabian-inspired décor, each room features a private balcony that showcases spectacular views of the gulf or Palm Island. All are air conditioned and feature an in-room safe, a seating area and a mini bar.
With 23 on-site dining establishments, Atlantis The Palm is a culinary destination featuring award-winning restaurants from world-class chefs, such as Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen & Bar. Poseidon Café and Ossiano offer unique dining experiences, with ceiling-to-floor views of the underground aquarium, Ambassador Lagoon. The award-winning Nobu serves legendary Japanese cuisine infused with South American influences, and also offers alfresco dining in the zen garden area.
Atlantis The Palm features an array of high-end boutiques, and is just a 25-minute drive from Dubai Mall and the famous Burj Khalifa. The helpful staff at the tour desk are available to book tours and sightseeing trips in Dubai.
[tie_list type= »thumbup »]
- Beautiful and huge property along the Algarve coast
- Large and quiet natural beach area with rocky coastline
- Stylish rooms plus villas with full kitchens and organic toiletries
- Five pools, including a sunken beachside pool and family-friendly pools
- Four restaurants; an international buffet, Portuguese, Italian, and a bakery
- Surf-themed family bar, beach bar, sports bar, and juice bar
- Luxe spa with Turkish bath, sauna, private garden, and kids’ treatments
- Small, modern fitness room with machines, weights, and exercise balls
- Tennis courts, bike rentals, PADEL courts, surfing, and water sports
- Kid-friendly features include menus, clubs, and activities
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- Free breakfast (for those in the hotel section)
[tie_list type= »thumbdown »]
- Fee for breakfast (for guests in villas or houses)
- Gym is small for the size of the resort
- Some guests complain that restaurants are pricey
- Not the best choice for couples